Tactical Insights

Predictions, odds, streaming for La Liga clash

Barcelona will host RCD Mallorca for a Spanish La Liga match on Friday.

Barcelona, currently in third place in the La Liga standings with 58 points, is coming off a draw on the road against Athletic Club Bilbao. Barcelona will be without key players as Frenkie de Jong is out with a sprained ankle injury, and Pedri is still recovering from a thigh injury and will not be available against Mallorca.

Mallorca, currently in 15th place in La Liga, secured a huge 1-0 victory over second-placed Girona. Mallorca’s Copete scored the lone goal in the 33-minute mark that sealed the win for his side. Mallorca’s big win is a message to Barcelona that they should not be overlooked.

Messi news: Inter Miami vs. Nashville SC in Concacaf Champions Cup: Will Messi play? How to watch.

Barcelona vs. Mallorca predictions

Dimers: Barcelona 1-0 Mallorca

Staff writes: “After extensive simulations, our model gives Barcelona a win probability of 63.3%, while Mallorca has a win probability of 15.4%. The chance of a draw is 21.3%.”

Daily Sport: Barcelona clear favorites

Dillan George writes: “Despite the squad issues, Barcelona is the clear favorite for the match. I predict that Javi’s team will score more than 1 goal.”

Sportskeeda: Barcelona 3-1 Mallorca

Aditya Hosangadi writes: “Mallorca can pack a punch on their day but have a poor recent record in this fixture. Barcelona are the better team at the moment and should be able to win this game.”

Barcelona vs. Mallorca betting odds, lines

Barcelona are favored to defeat Mallorca, according to the BetMGM odds.

  • Moneyline: Barcelona (-225); Mallorca (+600)
  • Draw: +350
  • Over/Under: 2.5 goals (-130/+110)

Looking to wager? Check out the best mobile sports betting apps offering betting promos in 2024.

How to watch Barcelona vs. Mallorca, TV Channel, streaming info

  • Game day: Friday, March 8, 2024
  • Game time: 3:00 p.m., ET
  • TV channel: ESPN Deportes
  • Live stream: ESPN+, Fubo

How to watch: Catch La Liga action with an ESPN+ subscription

We occasionally recommend interesting products and services. If you make a purchase by clicking one of the links, we may earn an affiliate fee. USA TODAY Network newsrooms operate independently, and this doesn’t influence our coverage.

Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. Terms apply, see operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ, OH), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN). Must be 21 or older to gamble. Sports betting and gambling are not legal in all locations. Be sure to comply with laws applicable where you reside.

Source link

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Back to top button